To preserve the beauty and fragrance of your ECHANDLERY candle, we recommend the following:
- Burn for no more than 3 hours at a time
- For a clean burn, trim the wick of any curling (approximately 1/4" before lighting. This will help prevent soot and extend the life of the candle.
- Never leave a candle unattended, and always in sight when in use. Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Keep candles away from drafts, curtains or anything around the candle that could ignite. Keep in mind that some other objects can move and can come in contact with a burning flame. It is not only your well-being, but your safety that is our upmost concern.
- Allow the candle to completely cool and solidify before moving. The candle, container and/or wax can become extremely hot when in use.
- We advise using a candle plate to protect surfaces; never put a candle directly on a surface that is flammable or could be damaged by heat or oil.
- If your candle collects dust, pour a little bit of baby oil on a cotton pad, then lightly sweep it across the surface of the candle to grab the dust without marring the candle.